The Sandia Center
Hours of Operation (unless otherwise posted):
Monday - Thursday 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. (summer); 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. (winter)
Fridays 6 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. (summer); 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. (winter)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SANDIA CENTER
* Building will remain open later for scheduled events.
* Please see pool for pool hours.
- 10,750 sq.ft center
- 3,400 sq.ft covered patio
- Fitness Center
- Movement Room for classes
- Billards Room
- Social Room
- Two multi-purpose meeting rooms
- Locker Rooms and Showers
- Catering Kitchen
- Coffee Bar
- Conference Room
- Community Association Offices
- Stunning views of the Sandia Mountains, Manzano Mountains, Bosque Preserve and Downtown Albuquerque
- Parking with pedestrian focused access
- Bike racks and golf cart parking
- Connected walking and biking trails provide direct access to the Amenity Center